Saturday, March 13, 2010

New Products at JoAnn's Fabrics

Wow did I have a good time at JoAnn's today; they have a lot of new products in.......I will post pictures later.

1) Tsukineko sheer shimmer spritz: there are 2 bottles in each kit a) cooper and pewter b) frost and sparkle c) gold and silver the bottles are travel size spray bottles they sell for $6.99 each, and of course I used a 50% off cpn on each.

2) Tsukineko Walnut ink: there are 2 travel size bottles in each kit a) cherry blossom and java in one kit and b) willow and lilac; these were $7.99 each, and again of course I used the 50% off cpn on each.

3) and last but not least NEW Fiskars clear stamps!....each on has from 13 to 25 stamps; I can't wait to get them inked up!

Talk to ya' later today!


Oh' and have you seen the new scrap themed t-shirts at Michaels? I have 2 so far; they are $9.99 each and of course I used the JoAnn's 50% off cpn!

1 comment: