Thursday, April 29, 2010

Inspiration from Momo

If you haven't come across or heard of MadebyMomo in the blogosphere you don't know what you are missing! You can check her out here and on YouTube. Anyway, Momo has asked her followers to create something in which we have drawn inspiration from her creations...(I hope that makes sense); not sure if I worded it correctly : ) But anywhoo here are my creations; she has inspired me to just use my cartridges more; to think outside the box and to really get my creative MOJO flowing!
Enjoy!




The card was made using the create a critter cartridge of course; the gator was cut at 2", the birds were cut at 1" and 1 1/4" and the larger one was flipped, the phrase was cut at 1 1/2' and 1 3/4". The pictures are on page 45 and 39 for the phrase. The designer papaer is from the Animal crackers matstack by DCWV...

2 comments:

  1. Thats just stinkin ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE it! I may have to use this one! Thank you for your sweet comments! Your awesome! Much love to you, Momo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie I LOVE IT .. I'm officially jealous now...I tried to call you this afternoon as I went to Michael's at about 12:30 but my call wouldn't come thru on your cell - what up with that? Anyhoo - I went on an interview today at the place Ms. Teri works - LOL It was great seeing her -

    ReplyDelete